Allocation of LB 518 Match Program Funds Announced
Tuesday, May 01, 2018
The Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (NIFA) is pleased to announce that the communities listed below have been selected to receive an allocation of match funds from the NIFA LB 518 Match Program and an award of funds from the Rural Workforce Housing Fund (RWHF) administered by the Nebraska Department of Economic Development (DED). NIFA reserves the right to adjust the actual amount of Match Funds provided to the Recipient based upon the actual amount of RWHF funds awarded to the Recipient by DED and the final amount of any local community matching funds.
- Central Nebraska Economic Development, Inc.
- Economic Development Council of Buffalo County
- Greater Fremont Development Council, Inc.
- Holdrege Development Corporation
- Lincoln County Community Development Corporation
- MAPA Foundation
- Neighborworks Northeast
- Schuyler Community Development, Inc.
- South Central Economic Development District
- Southeast Nebraska Development District
- Wayne Community Housing Development Corporation
- York County Development Corporation
Category: LB 518 Match Program, DED, Rural Workforce Housing Fund